Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a break in our holiday cottage(s), you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- You will be requested to pay the standard £50 deposit as soon as your break has been provisionally booked. Your further payment of the balance will be due no more than six weeks prior to the start of your break.
- If you cancel your booking within 6 weeks of the start of your break you will not be entitled to a refund due to it being unlikely we will be able to take another booking for the cancelled period.
- Any cancellation or booking alteration will incur a £50 administrative charge to cover advertising costs for re-listings.
- At least one member of the holiday party must be over 25 years of age.
- You shall be liable for damage to the property or contents during the period of your booking.
- You shall be liable for any items, such as towels which are reported missing by the cleaners at the end of your stay. For example, missing towels are charged at £25 each to replace. Removing items from the property is classed as theft.
- You, as the guest, shall be liable for taking out comprehensive personal and travel insurance during your break.
- We shall not be liable for any damage, expense, injury, death or loss of any nature whatsoever suffered by any person(s) or their belongings from any cause whatsoever.
- You will have access to your selected cottage from 3pm on your day of arrival and must return the key to the specified location by 10am on your departure date.
- Any feedback you provide may be used on this website. No personal details shall ever be published or released to any third party for any reason. We very much value your privacy.
- Phone calls made from the cottage land line will be charged to you. You will receive an invoice for all calls made during your stay, with full details and proof of the calls made being provided by the BT online billing system.
- Our cottages are strictly no smoking. You WILL be liable for a £100 charge for extra cleaning and removal of the smell of smoke.
- You will not undertake or instruct any repairs, maintenance or modifications to the property without the owner’s prior consent.
- We welcome dogs by prior arrangement only. No cats are allowed due to damage caused to furniture and excessive hair. Any pet related damage or additional cleaning requirements will be charged to you.
- You must bring a bed for your dog(s) to sleep in.
- Pets are strictly forbidden from beds and furniture.
- You must never leave your pet(s) unattended in the property.